This position will perform work of a confidential and complex nature with proficiency on various Human Resources initiatives. The individual will be responsible for assisting in the preparation and processing of Payroll, Benefits Management, HR Operations (onboarding/offboarding, compliance), Recruitment and perform the Office Management role. The ideal candidate will have expertise in several relevant areas of HR and be excited about jumping in, rolling up their sleeves, and adding immediate value in a rapid-growth, high performant culture.
- Responsible for the full cycle recruiting including: sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process
- Responsible for preparation and processing of semi-monthly US payroll using ADP including validation of all inputs to employee payroll files.
- Data entry including new hires, terms, bonuses, commissions, leaves of absence, payroll calculations, and deductions.
- Coordinate, reconcile and review payroll processed by ADP.
- Process tax changes, direct deposits, loan repayments, deduction goals, retroactive adjustments, prorated payments, special pays, etc
- Understand proper taxation and deduction for compliance with the federal and state taxes.
- Preparation of 401k submission to third party administrator.
- Review and reconcile payroll deductions and contributions.
- Respond to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll.
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary (W-2, etc)
- Manage annual renewals and open enrollment planning, identifying and recommending changes/enhancements to the benefit offerings and cost-sharing as appropriate.
- Handle employee inquiries and onboarding, claims assistance, benefits survey completion, benefits eligibility, billing, COBRA, and leave of absences administration.
- Manage employee onboarding and offboarding eg termination and severance letter preparation.
- Work with vendors and act as single point of contact for vendor inquiries.
- Oversee Office: ordering supplies, opening office, maintenance of the office, organizing events
Ø BS degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
Ø Minimum 5 years of experience in Recruitment
Ø Minimum of 5 year of experience in Payroll & Benefits Management
Ø ADP experience a plus
Ø Strong working knowledge of US state and federal laws governing benefit plans
Ø Ability to build rapport with all employees
Ø Strong organizational skills
Ø Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ø Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
· 22nd floor views at Tower Place overlooking Buckhead
· Casual dress all-day, everyday (save on dry cleaning!)
· Fully stocked break room – free snacks and drinks!
· Flexible hours
· Work from home Fridays
· Medical health benefits
· Paid dental and vision benefits for the employee
· 401k with company match
· Generous Paid Time Off package