The Consultant is responsible for owning the overall strategic initiative of Colibrium Tuo® implementations and professional services engagements. The Consultant, tasked with solving complex business challenges with technical solutions, works with the project and development teams to customize, configure and implement Colibrium’s integrated software solutions designed specifically for the health insurance industry. Colibrium’s award-winning Tuo® software empowers health plans with a best-in-class private exchange solution to enroll, engage, and retain members in individual, group and Medicare markets
Leading the design and development of functional project artifacts, the Consultant is supports the communication between the Colibrium project team and client business subject matter experts. During implementation projects, the Consultant collaborates with client resources and the Colibrium technical team to define the details of customizations, configurations and produce product customization designs through rapid visualization. The Consultant participates in the discovery and define phase of the project and conducts interviews with client stakeholders, performs research and analysis on the specific consulting problem and produces the conclusion or recommendation deliverables. Post discovery and design, the consultant is responsible for work through the product development, user acceptance and end user training through until the product is delivered to the client and consider Live in production.
The Consultant will possess high-level EQ/Soft Skills such as self-motivation, work ethic, positive attitude, leadership, self-awareness, teamwork, effective time management, flexibility, accountability, language skills, positive personal habits, friendliness and optimism.
The Consultant will report to a Principal Consultant.
- Contributes to the strategic initiative and development of the solution from discovery to implementation
- Develop and maintain a detailed, functional working knowledge of the Colibrium Tuo® software application through in depth product training
- Collaborate with the team in the overall solution design by matching client business requirements to product capabilities to derive configuration and customization strategies
- Act as the primary point of communication between the Colibrium project team and client business subject matter experts to facilitate requirements gathering, customized solutions and oversee all aspects of implementation of the Tuo product.
- Conduct interviews with business partners, perform research and analysis on the specific consulting problem and produce the conclusion or recommendation deliverables.
- Work with the project manager to contribute to the Project Development including estimating and planning
- Manage client features from concept to design, through development, and launch using the agile methodology to delivery product customization and enhancement through the development team and back to the client for user acceptance.
- Performs analysis on business requirements and write System Requirements (i.e. Write user stories and acceptance criteria)
- Ability to triage and prioritize according to business need.
- Review QA Test Plans and Strategy
- Coordinate with clients or implementation teams to perform user acceptance tests .
- Write and perform Software Training
- Sets high standards for own work and ensure high quality outcomes are achieved
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year program.
- 3+ years’ experience in healthcare software/IT, especially in the health plans/benefits enrollment space
- 3+ years’ experience with enterprise software packaged implementations
- Proven experience with customizations & agile development
- A minimum of 3 years of Professional Services experience
- Experience working in a software company, professional services/management consulting or health plan/carrier experience
- Ability to work in a small, start-up/growing company mindset
- Strong technical background / knowledge preferably with the Microsoft solution stack
- Strong Team player
- Excellent communication, meeting facilitation and presentation skills
- Experience employing planning, task organization and task estimation methods
- Ability to change direction seamlessly and influence others to work through ambiguity and competing priorities with minimal impact on project results
- Critical analysis, prioritization and problem-solving skills with a focus on detail and quality
- Action oriented and a team player with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic, matrix management organization
- Experience with project tools such as Microsoft Project, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Understanding of common health insurance business processes
WHY WORK HERE?
Colibrium is an established company that operates like a start-up. We are a part of the ever-evolving healthcare technology field and every team member can have a big impact in the success of the company as we continue to grow. We have small teams and encourage promoting from within – providing plenty of opportunity to further develop in your career.
We have an awesome team that enjoys some great perks:
- 22nd floor views at Tower Place overlooking Buckhead
- Casual dress all-day, everyday (save on dry cleaning!)
- Fully stocked break room – free snacks and drinks!
- Flexible hours
- Work from home Fridays
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision benefits for the employee
- 401k with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off package
- Bonuses + incentives
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!