Senior Software Engineer
This role will work on both product development and client specific implementation work. While this role operates primarily as part of a scrum team there will be a need for direct client involvement at times, primarily in working directly with technical teams of our clients.
- Estimate, design, develop, test, debug, document, and deliver multi-tier high-quality SaaS solutions built on the Microsoft technology stack including Visual Studio, .NET, MVC, C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server
- Create and maintain technical documentation for product development and client specific implementation work
- Mentoring of Engineers, both domestic and overseas
- Continuously explore, understand, and drive usage of latest technologies that can extend the capabilities of Colibrium
- Drive process improvements throughout the software development life cycle
- As part of a scrum team, work closely with architects and program managers in order to ensure timely delivery of product development and client specific implementation work
- Employ and contribute to the continuous improvement of Colibrium SDLC methodology, project standards and process to ensure software development best practices
- Author technical documents during development efforts to ensure quality and compliance with standards and client SOWs
- Collaborate with the client and internal teams to resolve issues and fixes in accordance with established service level agreements
- Facilitate innovation and continuous process improvement
- A strong internal drive for pursuing continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5-10 years of experience with C#, SQL Server, and web technologies
- Highly proficient with
- . NET framework (3.5/4.0)
- ASP.NET framework
- C# programming language
- Web service architecture and .NET web service programming techniques
- T-SQL programming language and stored procedure authoring
- Ability to work as part of a scrum team, including ability and willingness to hit commitments the team has made
- Demonstrated ability to break down ambiguous, complex problems and create high-quality, innovative, and clean technical solutions
- Organizational and planning skills with the ability to prioritize multiple, competing priorities
- Critical analysis and problem-solving skills with a focus on detail and quality
- Action oriented and a team player with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced and dynamic organization
- Experience in providing mentorship for other Engineers a plus
- Understanding of common health insurance business processes is a plus
- Experience playing a Scrum Master role within an Agile / Scrum team is a huge plus
We are building a world class team that is looking to truly revolutionize the healthcare industry. This is a fast paced but well balanced environment that is well established but still operates much like a startup. Our team is comprised of people that truly want to make a difference in the world and are constantly pushing the edge of innovation. This is an environment where every team member has a big impact on the success of the company and where career growth is truly only limited by an individual’s personal limits.
We work hard but play hard too. Whether you are in our Atlanta GA headquarters, enjoying 22nd floor views overlooking Buckhead, in Charleston SC soaking up the sea breeze, or in a remote location you’ll be part of a team that enjoys developing stellar software all while shooting each other with Nerf guns, building with Legos, and hanging out as a team. We have regular work from home days but while in the office the dress is casual all day, every day. We have a fully stocked break room, flexible hours, 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for employees, 401k with company match, a generous time off package, and regular bonuses and incentives.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!